Wednesday, February 18, 2009

throw everything into this pit

I lost my camera recently. I spent the night @ the Fortress of Feelings and left it there on accident. Andrew and Schanen are holding it safe for me! Here's a holga print I scanned at my mom's over Christmas break. Satiate your black holes:Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

My mom likes to call me early in the morning and get negative. It puts me in a weird spot, man...
I am trying to stay focused and positive. I've been sick and very busy.

Two shows in Seattle to see and do!

Fri. Feb. 20 - FOOT VILLAGE w/ cut***loose, ALASKAS, Magic Johnson, and Total Bros
@ Chilladelphia, 8pmish.

Yo, Cut***loose is sounding incredible these days. They've really gotten it together.

Sat. Feb 21 - Talbot Tagora and Love Tan @ Cairo (a gallery next to No Space Gallery)

as usual bring money for touring bands. ESPECIALLY Foot Village. See you there!

I am in a new band with Chris Brown and Jim Scheall. It sounds super weird and we get all shaky and excited when we rehearse. It might not be everyone's cuppatea though...

here are some lyrics:

throw everything into this
throw all flowers into this
throw your parents into this
bottomless pit
throw energy into this
throw blood and sweat into this
bottomless pit
throw no shirt'n'shoes into this
throw licenses into this
bottomlesspit
throw your children into this
throw memories into this
bottomless pit

etc.etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment