Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hi Y'a;;ll!

Its been quite some time since I've put anything down here. Scott and I are back in Seattle, doing well. I'm back in School. Scott is still writing.

I have a video camera now and I'm testing the ways in which I can manipulate that. We'll see what comes to fruition. Who knows...some of it may end up on this blog!

Things to occupy your time:

The band I play with, Stephanie has a myspace! myspace.com/poorstephanie
We will be releasing a tape WITHIN the next few months with GGNZLA records. Woot!

Booklist -
With William Burroughs, A report from the bunker by Victor Bockris
The Process - Brion Gysin
Esoterrorist - Genesis P. Orridge
Cosmos - Gombrowicz

that should be good until the winter quarter is over.

Happy New Year of Our Lord, Y'All!

No comments:

Post a Comment