Monday, January 12, 2009

The ball dropped and everyone drank and drank

Our apocalyptic new years took place at Holy Mountain. The place was done up real nice, by a handful of volunteering artists. To my knowledge, Chris Brown, Rondo, Derek, Eli, Pelly, Tika and JJ helped muralize and create paper mache props for the 2012 party.

Ryan
Our bartender, Stefan. He's got a passion for cooking.

This lady danced in front of the Mayan calendar for hours. She rubbed her hair on it.

This is Beth. The last I saw her, she had tears in her eyes. I don't know what happened. She had one person cheering her up and I didn't want to be that guy who had to make the situation a part of him. Beth, I'm sorry I didn't give you a hug. I hope things are better.

Jewels found the beer stash.

There were severeal Nathans there. This one happens to live at Holy Mountain. That is an eyeball on the look out for tom foolery.

O! Angela! On our way down their she got cat-called in Spanish. She does look great though, doesn't she?
Chris Brown, DJ WHATHILL? In regards to the two sets he played: too many props to fit in a blog post.

Tinsel, your new favorite demonic acid surf rock band.

Frankie, and the silver one I believe is named Ian. Up to mischief I presume.

Tika Masala, Sarah K

Dimples!

A fashion show by Abracadabra took place. People wore awesome druid robes and dressses. Aimee Butterworth is a real talent. Keep your eyes peeled. No pictures of the actual fashion show, as I had the opportunity to MC the hootenanny.

Jamey Braden. Seriously, one of a kind.
Jamey's Boyfriend, NATE!

JJ and Dale. Dale had a rough night.

I leave you with, Sofie looking splendid as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment