Sunday, January 4, 2009

Something huge is coming up...

While in LA, I got the chance to do some urban exploring with none other than Michael Morrill.




Michael spotted this old milling warehouse by the Chinatown train station.




clown tits...





A quick stop @ ooga booga. They had these incredible ceramic smoking devices in the shape of apples! $80 a pop! They could've been incredible gift oppurtunities. Other than that, there were so many unique and life changing art/zine/music buying opportunities. I was a little overwhelmed, had my hands on a few items but in the end thought: "Zines of naked boys only go so far." I was hungry and the pressure was on. We bounced before Michael scored a sweet publication on writers in LA that came out last year (2008). Some people are really on it! High five LA

Michael, I was honored and ultimately stoked to be part of that experience. There is no one like you! Many thanks my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment